Top 10 Troubleshooting Tips
- Trouble connecting? Try the backup tablet.
- Ensure you settle the system prior to starting shift.
- Settling process restarting? Check power cable.
- No connection? Check for +24V at the Deutsch plug.
- Poor connectivity? Clean the windows on the Opti-Box™.
- If in doubt, resettle the Opti-Box™.
- Knocked the Opti-Box™? Inform maintenance and survey.
- If suspected innaccuracies, contact survey to check.
- Ensure you press STOP at the end of your shift.
- Ensure you CORE SYNC the tablet after your shift.
|1. Trouble connecting? Try the backup tablet.||6. If in doubt, resettle the Opti-Box™.|
|2. Ensure you settle the system prior to starting shift.||7. Knocked the Opti-Box™? Inform maintenance and survey.|
|3. Settling process restarting? Check power cable.||8. If suspected innaccuracies, contact survey to check.|
|4. No connection? Check for +24V at the Deutsch plug.||9. Ensure you press STOP at the end of your shift.|
|5. Poor connectivity? Clean the windows on the Opti-Box™.||10. Ensure you CORE SYNC the tablet after your shift.|
24/7 Global Support
Our dedicated global Support Team is ready and waiting to assist you with any technical support or general queries you might have. You can contact our Support Team at any time by filling out the form below, or via these details:
1300 090 265 (Australia)
(+1) 888 838 9925 (Canada)
+61 8 6381 0076
Remote Implementation, Training and Support Program (RITS)
In times when travel to-and-from-site is restricted or impractical, Minnovare can still provide all the support and training your operation needs – wherever you are in the world, at any time – day or night.
Our Remote Implementation, Training and Support program (RITS) is available to all clients – equipping them with all the tools, resources and support they need to both carry out new system implementations and train site personnel on how to successfully operate Minnovare technology.
- Online person-to-person training via video conferencing
- A suite of online support materials, including install, training and operation manuals
- 24/7 phone and email support world-wide
As well as providing all the necessary training and support, the Minnovare RITS program is designed to provide mining operations greater autonomy and flexibility – enabling clients to conduct implementations and training at a time and pace that suits their schedule.